Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blue Palm Resort: Calamba City, Laguna

Summer outing of our institution was one of the memorable outing I had last year. Nothing new, I was one of the committee on the company outing. We were scheduled on 4 different days. I was assigned for the 2nd day. Most of the committee choose to be on the first day but I choose to be on the 2nd day as there are more employees going on the second day.

The institution choose a resort in Calamba City, Laguna called Blue Palm Resort. The resort is big and I believe, can accommodate hundreds of persons. There are also lot of rooms. It has also second floor and they have their own kitchen. They also provide sound systems. There is only one pool but it is huge.

I arrived at the resort around 20:00. They were already having dinner so I joined them right after dropping my things. We had night swimming even the water is freezing. It was fun as we did some games while drinking beer.

Dinner Time

Night Swimming!

Had a good sleep in preparation for the activities. We woke up early to prepare for ourselves in our parlor games. Took our breakfast and stroll around the resort. Took pictures on different locations as I may not have enough time if I will take pictures after the program and the place will be crowded.

Good morning, Pansol!





It is hard to be an emcee but it is fun. Sometimes you need to force people in order for them to join parlor game. Hehe. After the program and the parlor games, it is eating time. Even if we, the committee, got separate lunch, I joined the other departments and took some lunch there too. Got fresh fruits and fresh lumpia. Yummy!

With my co-host: Lissa


After lunch that's the time to hit the pool. We enjoyed playing crazy things! Games which we enjoyed inside the pool.



With Audit Department


The day was great and the HRD asked me to join them the following day because the committee will be out numbered. It was also a memorable day. I spend the day swimming again.





The outing was great. Filled with great memories. I took some pictures again on the other places of the resort. Such also a great view overlooking Mt. Makiling.




2 comments:

Rey Danh said...

Summer 2011 is approaching and I am now looking forward for a great venue for this year's institution outing. Hopefully this time, beach!

KULAPITOT said...

kaw na maganda ang katawan!