Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bungad Biluso: Silang, Cavite

Internal Management Systems Auditors once again gathered for the annual team building. Time again to bond with my co-auditors of our company. Lucky enough to be part of the group, I was able to grow not only as an employee inside the office who do  financial audit works but also to help improve the management system.  


Same with last year, we were able to spend 2 days and 1 night team building in La Traviesa Resort in Gen. Trias, Cavite. This year's team building was in Bungad Biluso, a private resort in Silang, Cavite. Go ahead scroll down for you to be able to see what can the private resort has to offer. 










This is our room!
Great enough to spend quality time with my co-auditors. I did enjoy the team building. My apologies that I was not able to take pictures with my colleagues. Just cannot hold my camera and take shots while doing activities. Looking forward again for next year's team building. 


No comments: