Thursday, November 8, 2012

St. Joseph Parish Church: Claveria, Cagayan

I am always fascinated every time I see a church. Now I am sharing with you my hometown parish church. St. Joseph Parish Church is located in Claveria, Cagayan. This is very memorable church for me. I grew up  in this church attending mass during Sundays. Most especially during my high school days when I served as "Knights of the Altar", the so-called "Sakristan"


Now take a closer look at the church where most of my kababayans attend mass during Sundays. So serene and got a chance to say a prayer before I took some shots. There's a lot of improvements done inside and outside. (Oh well that was couple of years ago) Take a glance at how our church looks like inside.  






Here's the shot from the outside... When I was in my grade and high school days, my late grandmother thought me that every time I hear the church bell ring during 18:00, I should stop what I am doing and say a little prayer. That's a lesson learned from her and being treasured. Looking forward to visit this church once again. 


9 comments:

Turista Trails said...

oo kami rin noon titigil sa school grounds. angelus ba tawag d'un?

anney said...

Ang ganda namn ng church nyo dyan at saka kitang kita na malinis at well maintained.

Rey Danh said...

Anney: yeah well maintained kahit papaano... Thanks to those Parish Priests. Tsaka with the help na rin ng mga parishioners.

Rey Danh said...

Yeah it is Angelus! :)

Rey Danh said...

Hey Manong Unyol, thanks for dropping by... Nice, I just love posting about our hometown. In fact, I've posted about Taggat Lagoon and other places too. More posts to come.

Keep blogging too!
Cheers!

SunnyToast said...

its nice to pay homemage to your grown up church..ako rin na miss ko yong church namin back in province.. memories:)

Rey Danh said...

Exactly... iba parin talaga ang lugar na kinalakihan mo... Gold memories!

xoxo_grah said...

Nice...church structures fascinates me too...:o) sakristan ka nga pala..i remember...good for you..:)


I got something for you to do. You may wish to check it out here: http://chickturistanextdoor.blogspot.com/2012/12/all-i-want-for-christmas.html

xx!

Rey Danh said...

Yup I was a Sakristan... Di lang tumuloy sa pagpapari hehe!