Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Zon Regency Hotel: Johor Bahru, Malaysia

In December 2006, from Singapore, I was able to visit Johor Bahru in Malaysia. If I am not mistaken, it is the southernmost city of Malaysia and it is the second largest urban area in Johor after Kuala Lumpur. From Singapore, I and my friend took a bus from Woodlands, Singapore to Johor Bahru. The ride took only a couple of minutes to cross the Johor-Singapore Causeway. Spending more time on the immigration than the trip.

I love the city. It was raining those days but I enjoyed shopping and eating food as well. I was also able to see the movie Eragon. I remember, I bought a new pair of shoes there. Hehehe. I may say it is cheaper than in Singapore but with good quality.



We stayed at The Zon Regency Hotel. The hotel is great!!! I spend time strolling there, swimming at the pool even it is raining and the water is freezing. From our room you can view Singapore.



No comments: