Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hannah's Beach Resort & Convention Center: Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte

My cousins got the chance to have a vacation in my hometown and everybody got excited. It was our first ever cousins' reunion on my mother side. It was really great to be with them. What else could we do, off course, out of town trip! I organized the trip as I always do every time I'm on vacation. Who would just prefer to be at home? Off course that's boring!

I decided to take them to Hannah's Beach Resort and Convention Center in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. This resort is growing popular for local and foreign tourists. I would say it is the newest and most exciting destination in the northern Philippines.




Hannah's is situated in front of the famous Maira-ira Beach at Brgy Balaoi, Malingay, Pagudpud. At the entrance of the resort, you feel you are most welcome and it's very inviting to enjoy your vacation.



What is also interesting in the resort is that, the beach resort name was erected on the hill, most likely inspired from the famous Hollywood mark, that even far from the resort, you will be able to read it. The resort is still in progress as I've seen there were workers at that time fixing some new establishments.


I strolled all over the place, it was huge!! There are locations where there is playground for the kids. As you go uphill, you can view the sea below. There is also boulevard on the higher part of the hill, where you can see most of the villas.




The resort has 3 pools: 2 adults and 1 kids. It was freaking hot during noontime but I don't have a choice not to join my brother, nephews and nieces to jump on the pool and enjoy the moment.




Having a vacation in this place is great! When you travel northern Philippines try to hit this place for new experience you might enjoy.

4 comments:

Hans-Peter said...

Hello over there!I visited the philippines in 2006 and stayed in taggat/claveria for 2 weeks.i also visited some of these places -unforgettable.I miss the philippines. greetings from "cold"germany .Hans

Rey Danh said...

Hey there Hans, Wow, so how'd you find Claveria? 2 weeks is not enough to spend your vacation there. There's a lot of things to see and discover.

You should comeback here again and you'll see it's a lot more fun in the Philippines now!

Ohhh well it's cold there?! t's HOT here... you'll love it for sure.

Thanks for dropping by...

Reydan

Hans P. said...

Magandang umaga!Kumusta ka?Here we are again.So even i can't make the trip to taggat ,my parents-in-law will do in June. They live near the old runway-strip,where they built a house for the familysome years ago.maybe next year I go there again. I remember some fine trips we made to a waterfall or to pagudpud. It waits for me... Hans

Rey Danh said...

Hey Hans, I am good... How about you?! Nice to hear that you will be visiting the place again...

Plan your trip ahead so you can enjoy your vacation...

:)