Sunday, June 23, 2013

Tarsier Conservation Area: Loboc, Bohol


Bohol trip wouldn't be complete without seeing the world famous Tarsier (Tarsius syrichta fraterculus). It was after the two-day race when my team was able to do some side trips! First target trip is the Tarsier! Happy enough to see how these small creatures live in the jungle of Bohol. I salute the local government for creating the conservation area. 


The Tarsier Conservation Area has an initial 6-hectare woodland area located in Brgy. Upper Bonbon, Loboc, Bohol. It is open for viewing with pebbled pathways for visitors around the wooden sanctuary. Now chill with these cute creatures!

Sleeping Tarsier

Awake Tarsier

Me as largest Tarsier LOL
Off course there is also a souvenir shop wherein you can buy lot of things. Plenty of things to choose from! I don't know if it's expensive or not because I did not check anything. I already got my tarsier-look fridge magnet before and that's enough for me. 


No comments: