Thursday, January 16, 2014

Gardenia Bakeries (Philippines) Inc.: Biñan, Laguna

I was asked by my cousin to join her to accompany our niece for their field trip in Laguna. After checking my timetable, alas, I am free on the said date and I said YES! So then I asked the itineraries, it includes Gardenia Bakeries. Wooaaaahhhhh I was excited then because I will be able to see their plant. Well, I am an avid consumer of their products. No doubt about that. 

With my niece, Bella. 


Unluckily, we were not able to have our plant tour because there was an emergency inside the plant and something needed to be fixed. So there, better luck next time. Lucky enough I was able to take some shots for their delivery trucks getting out of the plant for deliveries. 


The Gardenia Tour is open to everyone. Their tour provides a better appreciation and understanding of modern bread preparation. Tour hours is open Mondays-Fridays and Sundays 0700-1600. 


NEXT POST: Galinco Factory

No comments: