Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sto. Niño de Cebu Parish Church: Biñan, Laguna

Sto. Niño de Cebu Parish was a small church built in 1984 by the Augustinian Friars. The church was built in 1988 under Rev. Fr. Pechayco, OSA. The church was reconstructed in 2002 under Rev. Fr. Edgar Polotan, OSA. That same year, the Altar Retablo was built. The church bell towers, fountain, jubilee door and parking lot was built under Rev. Fr. Dannie Dagsaan, OSA, who until now is the Parish Priest. 



Well, I have been to Splash Island a couple of times but never had a chance to visit this church not until my friend, Mary Engelee, got married. I made sure that I will attend the wedding of my friend not just to witness her getting married but also to finally visit this wonderful church. I will only share some of the pictures I have taken during the wedding ceremony. So here we go...

here comes the bride


closer look at the altar


Off-course, every event will not be complete without taking sooooo many pictures. So many pictures we took but then I need to choose few that I liked most haha. Admittedly, I got to shed some tears of happiness for my friend finally tying the knot to Pao. They look good as couple. After all 9 years in being a relationship will not lasts if they were not meant for each other. "Sarap lang ma-inlove." Two in one mission accomplished!

posing with the newlywed couple

singafive friends

No comments: