Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Singapore Visit

I never thought I would have a chance to visit Singapore at an early age. I visited Singapore when I was 20 with the help of my friend, who is Singaporean. It is my first time to ride on an airplane. I took the flight from Subic Airport in Pampanga with the budget aircraft, Tiger Airways.

I took the flight at around 17:00 and the travel time is about more or less 3 hours. I arrived at Singapore around 20:00. I was picked up by my friend and we headed to Changi Airport for dinner.

Just want to share some selected pics on my first day in Singapore.










It was great strolling around the city. Was so amazed with the man made structures that I have not seen yet in Manila. The views was fantastic. The city is so clean.

I also got the time to visit Little India, Serangoon Plaza, People's Park Centre and different great shopping malls.






And also enjoyed my time traveling around the city utilizing the train...





No comments: