Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Saverde: Abucay, Bataan

After a whole day of visiting some places in Bataan, I really need to fill my stomach with the mouthwatering food that the province has to offer. My friend recommended me to visit Saverde in Abucay which is just a couple of minutes from the busy city of Balanga. 



Surprisingly, the cafe was crowded when we arrived. It took us about 5-10 minutes to get a table. I have noticed that the area seems like a portion of the house which was later converted into cafe. The cafe is good enough to occupy more or less 50 persons (I think).

The Menu
Looking at their menu, it is really on the budget! So affordable yet so delicious! I tried their beef tapa which I think is their best seller. Also add on my plate the ever mouthwatering buttermilk toast that costs only P20.00! I ordered avocado shake for my drinks! Yum! Dinner was great and enough to make my intestines stretched a bit! Haha :)

Beef Tapa!

Buttermilk Toast :)

Avocado
Little did I know that television show "Ang Pinaka" and "Biyahe ni Drew" already visited the place! I also now recommend to visit this place once you visited the province of Bataan! Budget friendly yet the experience is unforgettable. I will definitely go back and eat here! 


No comments: