Tuesday, October 2, 2018

The Refreshing Beauty of Cagbalete Island in Mauban, Quezon

Cagbalete is an island paradise in Mauban, Quezon. It has gained popularity due to its long stretch of white sand beach. I was able to experience this paradise with my friend, Emil. Spending a weekend here in then tropical paradise was all worth it.


Cagbalete Island Tourist Port
To reach the island, we took an early morning 4-hour bus ride from Manila to Mauban, Quezon and around 15-20 minutes boat ride. We took JAM Bus Liner in Pasay City because the ply directly to Mauban. After arriving at the bus terminal, we took a tricycle going to the public market to buy foods and other things needed for our island trip. If you decide to to visit the island, I suggest you buy enough water and food because it's quite expensive on the island. Also, bring power banks for your gadget because electricity has a rotating supply. It must also be noted that upon arrival on the island, it's better to have a tour guide from the dock site that will assist you to reach your resort destination.

Cagbalete Docksite


Interestingly, there are a lot of things that can be done on the island. You can just lie down on the sand under the trees and feel the sea breeze. To maximize your relaxation period, do this right after lunch and let's see if you can resist in falling asleep.




You can stroll along the long stretch of white sand. One very interesting thing to do in Cagbalate Island is to stroll your war to the bonsai area. The area can only be reached during low tide. If you love taking pictures, you will definitely love the area as much as I did.

Bonsai Area



High Tide

Low Tide
I will share more of the pictures I took during our vacation. I don't need to elaborate further why this island is getting more and more popular these days. Go ahead, scroll down my dear valued readers and tease your imagination that you were also on the island experiencing this kind of paradise.



After spending 2 days and 2 night on the island, I am refreshed! Indeed, "Cagbalete, The Boracay of the Pacific". If there will be a chance to visit this island again, I will not hesitate in going back. Go ahead, plan your visit and experience what this island has to offer.


My next post will be about our accommodation experience. I will include several choices on where to stay in Cagbalete Island. 

No comments: