Friday, December 30, 2011

Taste of Asia: SM Mall of Asia

My high school mates, Maybelle Rose and Melody invited me to join them a dinner in SM Mall of Asia. I easily said yes after all it's weekend and got nothing much to do at home. We love to have food trips once in a while.


Reydanceeee and Maybelleeeee 

They decided to bring me to Taste of Asia. They ordered menu good for three. While waiting for all the food to be served, we took some funny shots!

With Maybelle and Melody


We enjoyed the food... It was mouthwatering! That was my first time to eat there and they just made my intestines stretched a bit! Hehe. We finished our foods completely. Could not imagine we finished everything! Maybe because we were all hungry or we enjoyed the food while chatting. It shows and you can see on our plates! Nothing's left!



After we had our dinner, we strolled around the mall and had some coffee and donuts at Gonuts Donuts. That was one cool dinner with my two girl friends.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was awesome!!...i did enjoy our food and our chitchats...hahaha!! till next time guys.. I already miss hanging out with you guys! mwaah! love love! godbless! ^_^

Rey Danh said...

Hahaha... next time! Will go back there again!