Friday, December 30, 2011

Gerry's Grill: SM Mall of Asia

I initiated my college friends to have dinner a week before Christmas so we can hang out before holidays. We decided to have it Friday night wherein most of us have free time. SM Mall of Asia is the most convenient for all of us after work. I rushed going to the mall as I thought I am late, suddenly I bumped into my college classmate! Emerlyn, and her boyfriend. I guess been 4 years we did not see each other! We had chat for a couple of minutes and exchanged numbers! Took the chance to get some pic! :)


Most of my friends wanted to have dinner at Gerry's Grill! The first five of us headed straight to the bar and the rest are still on their way. The resto was filled with customers and we need to wait for at least ten minutes but that was ok because we were on 2nd on the list. Christmas is sometimes all about gifts! I've got mine too! Hehe!





We enjoyed the foods! We ordered a lot! Hahaha! We did not finished some of the menu we ordered so we added some bottle of beer. Just three of us had one bottle. The rest just had their own fruit juices. Whhheeew healthy living LOL.


my seven girl freinds
After dinner, we had free time to stroll and had some coffee before we went home! Such a great to start the weekend :)

No comments: